Green Tea From Wayanad: Known for its aroma and unique taste. Leaves are perfectly rolled, not the dust variety widely available in market. Green leaf rolling decides the quality of the tea. What matters is how fresh the product is. Taste and aroma reduces as it ages. We bring it directly from the factories on the hillocks of Wayanad, the much sought out tourist spot in Kerala. Definitely you will have to taste it to feel it.
Benefits of Green Tea
1. Green Tea Contains Bioactive Compounds That could Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea could Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea could aid Fat Burning & Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Various Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
6. Green Tea Could Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea May Lower Your Risk of Type II Diabetes
8. Green Tea May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Could Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Becoming Obese
10.Skincare. Green tea could apparently also help with wrinkles and the signs of ageing, This is because of their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities.
Note: We will provide COD only on request - Sent your request to firstname.lastname@example.org